Minnesota Flora: An Illustrated Guide to the Vascular Plants of Minnesota 2nd ed.
Minnesota Flora: An Illustrated Guide to the Vascular Plants of Minnesota is the first modern, comprehensive guide to the vascular flora of Minnesota, including keys, descriptions, illustrations, and county distribution maps for over 1,900 plant species in 141 plant families and more than 700 genera.
- Keys to Minnesota's vascular plant families, genera and species
- Organized into four major groups: Ferns and Fern Relatives, Conifers, Dicots, Monocots
- Over 1,900 species described, including a map of county distribution in Minnesota
- Illustrated with hundreds of line drawings
- Conservation status in Minnesota (endangered or threatened)
- Native, introduced, or invasive in Minnesota
- Wetland indicator status
- Habitat information
- Glossary of botanical terms
- Fully indexed for ease-of-use