Backyard Foraging 2021 Wall Calendar- Ships November 1, 2020
If you’re interested in local and seasonal organic foods, if you appreciate delicious unique flavors, and if you love the idea of getting to know your environment on a basic and intimate level, you may be a forager at heart. So how do you get started? Look to your own backyard! Foraging expert Ellen Zachos’s insightful tips and guidance and Holly’s charming botanical illustrations will inspire you to discover the abundant harvest right outside your door.
Will not ship until November 1, 2020 due to high demand!
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- The perfect gift for foragers, gardeners, home cooks, and chefs.
- A year of culinary inspiration and botanical illustrations for your wall.
- Ellen Zachos is the author of Backyard Foraging: 65 Familiar Plants You Didn’t Know You Could Eat.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.