Get Started in Leather Crafting: Step-by-Step Techniques and Tips for Crafting Success (Design Originals) Beginner-Friendly Projects, Basics of Leather Preparation, Tools, Stamps, Embossing, & More
Historic, classic, creative, and fun, leather crafting is a craft for all ages! Whether you are just a beginner looking to get started, or an experienced leather artist in need of a concise reference, Get Started in Leathercrafting is your guide to an enjoyable craft that lasts a lifetime.
- Must-have guide for working with leather
- Beginner-friendly to help you get started, and a concise reference for experienced leather artists
- Learn essential techniques with comprehensive presentations of the basics of leather preparation, how to use stamps, punches, cutters, & other tools, coloring, applying finishes, and assembly
- Learn skills & tips from crafting experts from forming, moulding, & embossing to creative stitching, lacing, & braiding
- Step-by-step with color photos, including a traditional floral carving project
From forming, moulding, and embossing leather to creative stitching, lacing, and braiding, this book will teach you the skills you'll need to make beautiful belts, wallets, purses, holsters, cases, jewelry, home accessories, and more. Get started leather crafting with confidence!