Katie Daisy 2021 - 2022 Planner 17-Month With Pocket
Celebrate your daily adventures with the whimsical and uplifting artwork of Katie Daisynas your companion. Each month of this colorful planner begins with a captivating two-page color spread of illustrations in Katie's signature watercolor style.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2021 through December 2022 — excellent for school and academic planning.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- Thoughtfully-crafted wildflowers, butterflies, birds, and nature textures guide you through the weeks.
- Great for students, teachers, parents, and anyone seeking creative inspiration.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- White Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.